This committee shall consist of five (5) members appointed by the Price County Board Chairperson.
Roles and responsibilities of the committee:
Buildings and Grounds
1. Policy oversight regarding the maintenance, repair, remodeling and upkeep of the following county owned buildings and grounds: Courthouse, Annex (Normal Building), Safety Building, Highway complex, Airport complex, Price County Development Center, and Fairgrounds complex per the Memorandum of Agreement, and the Fred Smith house and Wisconsin Concrete County Park buildings and grounds per the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Friends of Fred Smith, Inc. and the assigning of space within the above buildings.
2. Review and approve monthly expenditures.
3. Oversight and recommendation of capital projects and allocation of funding to support such projects.
4. Policy decisions regarding Price County owned dams named as: Jobes, Musser, Prentice, Sailor Creek Flowage, Solberg and Murray (Weimers).
5. Review and approve monthly expenditures.
6. Maintenance of structures and dikes on aforesaid dams.
7. Control of water levels of flowages relating to the aforesaid dams.
8. Acts as liaison between Price County and the Department of Natural Resources in all matters regarding Price County dams.
9. The development and maintenance of an emergency response plan for emergency situations regarding dams operation and flood control for Price County owned dams.
10. Oversight and recommendation of capital projects and allocation of funding to support such projects.