This committee shall consist of five (5) members appointed by the Price County Board Chairperson.
Roles and responsibilities of the committee:
1. Receive applications from the Personnel Department and conduct interviews of applicants for positions in the Price County Sheriff's Department with the frequency necessary to maintain an eligible list sufficient to meet the needs of the department
2. Serves as committee of jurisdiction for the following departments:
a. Circuit Court
b. Clerk of Courts
c. County Coroner
d. District Attorney
e. Sheriff’s Department
3. Review the monthly reports and approve vouchers for the departments of jurisdiction.
4. Recommend the purchase of equipment as needed by the Sheriff's Department and supervise purchases of other equipment where Board approval is necessary.
5. Keep informed on issues regarding law enforcement and the circuit court and function as the conduit for issues requiring Board action.