PUBLIC ACCESS DIRECTIONS
Currently only works with Microsoft Explorer browser
and most updated Firefox (modzilla), Safari and Netscape browsers
1. Click on the Agree button to enter site.
2. When enter site, Click on Real Estate (for home and vacant land) or Personal Property (mobile home, equipment, furniture/fixtures, buildings on leased land) link next to the globe.
(go to File-Page Setup-Margins and change the margins to .25" on all to avoid printouts being cropped)
3. Next enter ONLY ONE of the following criteria: less is more.. if entering road name do not enter Rd, ST etc.. just the name of the road).
a. Last Name & First letter of first name b. Site address # OR c. Tax ID# (located on tax bill), Legacy Pin or Pin#50-
4. Then hit ENTER on your keyboard which will initiate the search
5. A list of parcels will come up on the screen, Click on the Tax Id# of the parcel you want to view.
6. The property history (deeds) and assessment info will come up to the right of the list.
7. To view the Tax Information click on the "Tax Record" tab on top of screen or press F2 key on your
keyboard. (If unable to view the Tabs - Tax Records, Tax Bill & Statement - on the main tool bar Click on View - Text Size - change to Medium or small )
8. Once on Tax Record screen, select the tax year (2011,2010 etc) you want to see from the gray bar on top of screen (see
diagram below) To view a Paid Receipt click on the RECEIPT # under payments.
9. To View Tax Bill ( used for homestead credits etc..) press F6 key or click on the TAX BILL tab. If you want previous year tax bill, go to tax records tab and click on the tax year you want to view.
10. To view a copy of a "payoff" for delinquent taxes press F7 or Statement tab. You can change the
month to calculate interest and penalty due.