Price County
Department of Human Services

this code defines the images and any text to displaythis code define the main menu for the first imagethis code define the main menu for the second imagethis code define the main menu for the third image

Price County Human Services
104 South Eyder Avenue
P.O. Box 88
Phillips, WI  54555-0088

Phone:  (715) 339-2158
FAX:  (715) 339-4018

Regular Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

If you need an interpreter or special accommodations, please contact the agency so arrangements can be made in advance.

Income Maintenance - BadgerCare and Food Share Changes

For all BadgerCare and Food Share clients:

As a result of the State of Wisconsin 2011-2013 Biennial Budget, accessing Income Maintenance programs (BADGERCARE and FOOD SHARE) have changed. Effective January 1, 2012, Price County Human Services Economic Support staff will be working with a group of counties called the Northern Income Maintenance Consortium. This means that eligibility and benefit determination will be managed by a team of Income Maintenance workers.

All calls, questions and changes will now be processed through the call/change center or through the Internet website:

The Northern Income Maintenance Consortium

PHONE: 1-888-794-5722

Also effective January 1, 2012, all verification items should be sent to:

Centralized Document Processing Unit
P.O Box 5234
Janesville, WI 53547-5234


Faxed to: 1-855-293-1822

This one-page flyer summarizes ten key things that Wisconsinites need to know about how the health insurance market is being affected in 2014 by the Affordable Care Act and by the BadgerCare changes.


·         Future of Health Insurance in Wisconsin Infographic  Developed by Wisconsin Council on Children & Families.

A colorful visual of who will be eligible for BadgerCare and subsidized coverage in the new federal insurance Marketplace.


·         Listing of  agents and brokers who took the CAC Medicaid Training dated 10/22/13.  

Separated by counties, agents on this list have agreed to help customers enroll in private health insurance coverage through the MarketPlace. This listing will continually be updated. You may access the listing directly by the link below and by selecting Agents Completing BadgerCare Continuing Education Course



The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the base of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected by genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities).

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

For any other information dealing with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) issues, persons should either contact the USDA SNAP Hotline Number at (800) 221-5689, which is also in Spanish or call the State Information/Hotline Numbers (click the link for a listing of hotline numbers by State); found online at


To file a complaint of discrimination at the State level, contact:

Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Affirmative Action / Civil Rights Compliance
1 W. Wilson, Room 555
Madison, WI 53707-7850

Telephone: (608) 266-9372 (voice) or 1-888-701-1251 (TTY)



To file a complaint of discrimination at the Federal level, contact:

USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication,
1400 Independence Avenue, SW,
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

Or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.


Home  Official Time Legal Notice | Privacy Notice | Acceptable Use Policy