TARGETED CASE MANAGEMENT
The goal of targeted case management is to assure that all children/families and individual consumers (especially those in vulnerable population groups who are at increased risk for illness, injury, disability, and early death) have accessible, coordinated and preventive care.
By providing case management services to a targeted BadgerCare + population, Price County
Public Health intends to:
- Decrease health care costs by promoting the use of preventive health care services.
- Increase appropriate utilization of the health care system.
- Increase accessibility/acceptability of health services.
- Decrease the fragmentation and unnecessary duplication of medical, social, educational, vocational, and other services.
- Improve children/families and individual consumers' knowledge of services.
- Improve the health status of children/families and individual consumers.