Town of Worcester
- Town of Worcester
W6895 Springs Dr
Phillips, WI 54555
- Recycling Center
- Population: 1,555
Town Departments / Positions
Property Tax Collection
- Town of Worcester has contracted with Price County to collect the property taxes this year. 1st installment/full payment due by January 31 payable to: Price County Treasurer
- 2nd half payment due by July 31 payable to: Price County Treas 126 Cherry St, Rm 105; Phillips, WI 54555
- July Payment Due List updated 5/6/22 pay to Price County by July 31st
- Delinquent Tax Listing with Interest through 5.31.22
- All real estate taxes under $100, personal property taxes and special charges are due January 31 to the Town of Worcester
Please make the 1st half or full payment by FEB 1 to: Price County Treasurer,
126 Cherry St, Room 105; Phillips, WI 54555
2nd half & Delinquent tax payment to the Price County Treasurer 126 Cherry St, Phillips WI 54555
1st installment or full payment of real estate taxes payable to the Town of Worcester by FEB 1 with a credit/debit card or E-check by using Worcester payment portal.
Pay the 2nd installment and delinquent taxes to Price County Treasurer Lynn Neeck with credit/debit card or E-check by using
county payment portal.
There is a 2.35% fee charged for credit/debit card payments and $1.50 for E-checks for which the taxpayer is responsible.
If any one of the installment payments is missed or not paid by due date, the entire unpaid balance of taxes becomes delinquent and subject to 1.5% per month interest/penalty and option to pay in installments is lost. Pursuant to Wisconsin Statute Section 74.47, interest and penalty of 1.5% per month on the whole unpaid balance and will be charged from February 1 regardless of when the tax due becomes delinquent. No matter what installment is missed, the total unpaid balance becomes due and payable and is subject to interest and penalty from February 1 option to pay in installments is lost.Tax payments after February 2 are considered delinquent and payable to Price County Treasurer along with interest and penalty.
Payments after February 2 can be made with credit/debit card or E-check by using this payment portal.
There is a 2.35% fee charged for credit/debit card payments and $1.50 for E-checks that the taxpayer is responsible