Please note that you may register to receive notification for custody status changes only for offenders currently in custody. To use VINELink to search for an offender in custody, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.vinelink.com
- Click on the state in which the offender is housed.
- Choose the Search & Register tab across the top of the navigation page.
- Select the Facility or Facilities that you would like to search, type in the Offender Identification number or the full Last Name and at least the first initial of the First Name, then click Search.
- Verify the information for the offender that matches the person for whom you search.
To use VINELink to register to receive notification about changes in an offender's custody status, please follow these steps:
- Complete steps 1 through 5 above.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon under the Register/Details column next to the appropriate offender.
- On the Offender Details screen, choose your Method of Registration, then click Continue.
- Complete the required information for registration.
- Click Register.