How do I report elder abuse?

Concerned citizens should report their concern to Price County Human Services or to the Aging & Disability Resource Center of the North by calling at Phone 715-339-2158

Provide as much detail as possible including names, age, address of victim and abuser. Reporters can request to be anonymous and are always kept confidential.

Other ways to report abuse:

  • Call the Elder Abuse Hotline
    • 1-833-586-0107
  • File a report online
  • If an emergency, call 911 or 715-339-3011  (Sheriff's office dispatch)

Show All Answers

1. How do I report elder abuse?
2. How can I apply for Family Care?